10 Baby names we didn’t use
1. Silver – for a girl. Or boy. You can guess who chose that one, and who chose not to use it!
2. Gabe – short for Gabriel. Chance was going to be Gabe up until I was seven months pregnant and we heard the name Chance and liked it. It was always on the backburner but never got used.
3. Hector – cute or what!!?
4. Scout – I gave that a big old veto. Scout is a dog’s name, am I right??
5. Zeke – I really love this name, but Frith vetoed it for Julius.
6. Dash – Dash Foottit? I don’t think so….
7. Wesley – or Wes Lee. Ha ha. Didn’t quite stick.
8. Alby – how stinkin’ cute is that??? Frith vetoed 🙁
9. Louie or Linus – both adorable.
As you can see, these are pretty much all boy’s names, as we had a girl’s name picked out for a long time:
10. Lacey-Cate. The girl’s name we had picked out for Darby and Julius that we never got to use. We loved this name. I loved that it saluted the Cathy and Kates in our lives. Such a perfect name 🙁
There are actually HEAPS more like Victor, Hogarth, Bryce, Jesse, Leon, Sinclair, Jarvis, Archer, Lex, Howard, Bernie, Perry, Kiel, Luca and Aramis. Need a boy’s name? Feel free to steal one 🙂