Random edition – somewhat of an answer to last month
1. I’m looking at houses for sale in Deagon and Brighton
2. The cortisone injection I got in my shoulder a week ago has not been the cure-all I was hoping for, though not nearly as painful as a month ago
3. Still haven’t done a weights session, but have gone on a couple of (short) walks. Baby steps…
4. The kids and I are heading to Gympie for the night on Wednesday to stay with friends and I can’t WAIT!!
5. I finally got around to seeing Thor: Ragnarok last night (the kids were all asleep by 8:30pm so I thought “why not!!”) and I loved it! Such fun.
6. Weaning Jules is going well, though the sleep interruptions are still pretty brutal
7. We are off to see Incredibles 2 at the movies tomorrow
8. Chance has had tonsillitis (viral) for a week and it sucks
9. I want to put some more photo books together for the kids but just don’t have the emotional energy to go through the photos
10. The numbness and shock are really wearing off, and our new life is definitely getting real
That is all.