January 2019 random edition
1. The Rocky Bulletin are doing a follow-up story on Frith. It’ll be in the paper tomorrow.
2. I’m getting the main bathroom in my new house completely re-done before we move in. Will probably be in the house late Feb/early March at a guess.
3. School holidays are going well. Having a mix of going out days and staying at home days. Yesterday was ridiculously busy, so today we are just chilling out.
4. I’m going to the Sunshine Coast with these great people again next Tuesday for a week and can’t wait!
5. I’ve cut way down on booze this year and am feeling much more clear-headed. It hasn’t been as hard as I had thought it might be, for which I am thankful.
6. I categorically need to get back into walking.
7. I am so tired of getting snacks for the kids every 4 minutes. Give me strength!!
8. I really need to, and am going to, take a break from facebook. If you need to contact me, I think I’ll be joining whatsapp. Or you know, just call me or email me.
9. I think I’m catching up on a lot of lost sleep this year. Mum has been giving me a lot of sleep-ins these school holidays, and I’m starting to feel slightly better for it.
10. It’s my birthday in a week. That is so weird for me; the last in my 30s.
It’s going to be a big year.