Durdlin passed on the “torch of crunchiness” (is that right???) and I have to blog about 7 things that make me awesome (crunchy? I don’t know…) This torch was passed to me 2 months ago and I’ve been trying to come up with a list that’s a nice blend of humour and grace – kind of like me! HA!
So here goes:
1. I can make people laugh. Generally. Even if I have to resort to fart jokes.
2. I sometimes accidently snort when I laugh (and sometimes I do it on purpose)
3. I’m fabulously employable. See?
4. I can dance to 80s and 90s music for 4 hours at the Turf Bar and know almost all the lyrics and all the dance moves to all the songs
5. I can eat ice cream with my front teeth and laugh at people watching me, saying “aaaaaaaw how can you dooooooooo thaaaat?”
6. I can wiggle my ears
7. I use stars when I’m hand-writing dot points
Nothing terribly ground-breaking but they are some of the things that make me me.
I’m supposed to pass it on to 7 more people, but how about I just let you all in on my comments and you can tell me 7 reasons you’re “crunchy” that way.