This time five years ago, I wrote my first blog post. And I’m so glad I’m still here, 5 years and 778 posts later! I had planned to make a cake for this celebration, but I had made 2 cakes for 2 birthday girls this weekend, (here’s one of them)
and now I’m all caked out. So instead, I’m going to take a look back at 5 years of blogging.
Flashback episode! Oh yeah!
– Not long after arriving in Melbourne, I shared a post about our first official place together.
– I introduced the blogging world to my Nanny and Grandpa.
– I gave you all a small insight into crazy Wifey
– I did my first NaBloPoMo about my job history. Scary!!
– I’ve climbed mountains, just to have something to blog about! (I kid I kid!)
– I shared with you one of my favourite things to do
– And what I learned in my first year of marriage.
– This is where I started to really hit my baking stride.
– And if we ever live nearby, I want you to always remember this. Always.
– I did another NaBloPoMo, this time about our road trip across America
– And a few months later, I told you about our amazing trip to South Africa here, here, here, here, here and the start of a very silly drinking game here.
– I turned 30 and celebrated big time!
– I officiated at my first wedding as a Celebrant
– I got pregnant
– And we moved to Wangaratta
– This is how I commemorated my 400th post.
– We welcomed Chanbe into the world and into our family
– These girls saved my sanity and I love them so much
– I’ll always remember this smile
– We found a local cafe that we loved and who loved us back!
– I made a cake for #500
– We moved to Mt Beauty and visited the snow
– I said goodbye to Nanny
– I told you why I love my Hubs
– Chanbe turned 1 and the girls came to visit
– We said goodbye to Grandpa
– I broke my foot
– We left Mt Beauty and moved back to Wang
– Preggers with Baloo!
– Good bye Wang and hello Townsville!
– I started running
– And started a challenge
I’ve just spent the last 2 hours compiling this list of posts. There are so many more I wanted to include, but I’ll leave it up to you to find some more gems. I’ve loved having this space to share so much of our lives with you all. It has helped me through a few rough times, and I know there will be many more words spilled on these pages, giving you an insight into our lives.
Thanks for reading.