Skip to content
- Darby is finally eating food and not just rubbish squeezy things! He loved the cauliflower and chicken soup I made last night. Yum.
- The lady who put my groceries through at Woollies today was maybe in her 50s and she was wearing no make up and was so pretty. I wanted to tell her but didn’t know how.
- We’re having 10 people over for dinner tonight. So just the usual weekend night at our place.
- I forgot to put yeast in the bread mix this morning. Making second loaf of bread now.
- We made it home in the kombi with only small dramas.
- I’ve started thinking about this year’s Christmas cards.
- We’re working on getting renovations started at the beginning of next year.
- I’m so sick of buying things (like appliances) and being asked for my name and address and phone number and email and blood type. Just sell me the damn thing!
- I slept in until almost 10am yesterday. Thanks Hubs.
- I’ve chosen a piece of furniture I’m going to restore. Watch this space…
I love #2.
Would there have been a way to tell her??