10 things currently on my mind
1. Which suburb to live in. I’m not used to not having boundaries. I could literally live anywhere I want.
2. The extremely painful bursitis in my shoulder.
3. The fact that I haven’t done a weights session in over two months.
4. My new car! (Blog post to come.)
5. My new bed! I’m no longer sleeping on a mattress on the floor.
6. Weaning Julius. My last baby and counting down to my last feed.
7. How to get words out of my head and onto paper.
8. The recent high profile suicides. What can we do?
9. How grateful I am to be living on the water. It’s very good for my troubled soul.
10. My blog turns 10 on the 1st of July and I don’t know how to celebrate.
That is all.