10 things I’m grateful for
1. My kids have been sleeping like absolute Champions about 5 nights out of 7 each week, meaning they sleep in their own beds all night long 😴😊😍
2. They have been crashing at night before 8 very easily. This has meant I’ve been able to write my Christmas cards with few interruptions!
3. They are able to sometimes play really nicely together. It’s the best 10 minutes of my week!
4. Different combinations of the kids together give different dynamics, a variety of games and ideas, and even another 10 minutes of peace for me 😊
5. I find their little personalities fascinating to watch. I see so much of myself in them at various stages, and then I see Frith. So interesting!
6. They all sometimes like the same food on a particular day in a particular way I have cooked it when Jupiter is in line with Venus.
7. They all love cuddles. I know it won’t always be like this, with three boys, but Chance and Darby are particularly cuddly and I’m hanging on to that for now.
8. They develop independence without me even realising. The older three all get themselves ready in the morning, and Julius feeds himself. It’s funny how you work so hard every day to teach them life skills and all of a sudden they are doing stuff on their own. Like Quinn brushes her own hair and puts it in a pony tail for school each day. Crazy!
9. I’m grateful for their health.
10. I’m grateful for each phase of their childhood. Even though I’m finding it difficult to find activities that suit them all at the same time, I know that in a few years they will all be at school and I’ll wonder where the kiddy phase went.