1. I take my seatbelt off when I’m reversing the car
2. I subconsciously count things in my head all day long (steps, words, whatever)
3. I can’t keep my own secrets
4. I’m not as organised as everyone thinks I am (maybe I should keep that a secret!)
5. I do not keep a particularly tidy or ordered house – this is a big thing for me that I really want to work on in our new house next year
6. I seek out reverse parallel parks – I freakin’ love them (and am totally awesome at them. Seatbelt off.)
7. I feel guilty every time I drop Chanbe off at childcare
8. I don’t put sugar in my tea or coffee (hey, they can’t all be winners!)
9. When I was a kid (and up until I was 19) I wanted to be either a childcare worker or a teacher. (So glad that didn’t happen – I think I would make a terrible teacher)
10. I eat my dinner fast because I don’t like it to get cold. I hate eating cold food.
Nothing earth-shattering, but maybe you know more about me today than you did yesterday 🙂
It seems that us girls rather rock at the RPP!
Ladybirdrock – yes, must talk. I’ll be in touch!
I was stoked once when I was complimented on a reverse parallel park on the right hand side of the road (one way street) in a massive Ford! Go us girls!
On the organising thing: I’ve got some great tips from one who has moved A LOT. Must talk..,,
I love reverse parallel parking too 🙂
It just feels right, doesn’t it?
Totally with you on the seatbelt thing.