We are just over a week into our holiday with less than five days to go until we head back home. It has been an absolute cracker. The kids have been having a great time, there has been plenty of beach action, games of Settlers of Catan and Cards Against Humanity, wine, cheese, beer and chocolate, and yummy food being devoured.
Here’s the week in review:
1. My little chef helpers making ginger bread men
2. This cards against humanity combo had us all in stitches. It was a tough choice between the two.
3. A sleep-in AND brekky in bed. It’s just what Hubs does 🙂
5. More help in the kitchen! This time it was chocolate cupcakes.
6. Lots of snuggly cuddles on the couch.
7-10. For some reason I am unable to upload any photos over 2GB and there are some crackers so I’ll just share them on my fb link. It’s just been such a great week and I would seriously consider making this a biennial event. If everyone else is keen that is 😉