1. Do you have a will?
2. If you don’t, go and organise it.
3. Now. Please?
4. The last 7 months and 10 days have been made exponentially more difficult because we didn’t have a will.
5. I now have a will. It had been on our “to do” list for a couple of years.
6. In the most awful time of my life, a will would have simplified things so much. I’m still dealing with the paperwork around Frith’s final pay from Qld Health (which would have been paid directly to me, had there been a will.)
7. Make sure your family has a will.
8. Hopefully it will just sit there for decades, and not be needed in your youth. But for your family’s sake, make it easier for them.
9. Make it a goal for before New Years Day 2019, to have your will in order.
10. Thank you.